Saturday, July 10, 2010

How to change the oil of your car


I read an article that taught me how to change the oil of my car. It said that regularly changing your car's engine oil and filter is one of the most important things you can do to keep your car running well. First unscrew the oil plug at the bottom of the oil pan and drain the old oil into a container. Second unscrew the oil filter and replace it with a new one. Third, unscrew the oil filler cap and pour in the proper amount of new oil then replace the oil plug at the bottom of the oil pan. Lastly, dispose of the oil properly.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this tip! I didn't know either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To know how to car oil change is a very important thing. I would like to do it by myself but I'm skarred about break something in my car. So I still ask someone else about do it.

    ReplyDelete